As part of the Nature Nurture Jubilee Project we were delighted to be able to run Space to Grow sessions at Henley Mill Allotments in the autumn/winter of 2022 and the spring/summer of 2023. The drop-in wellbeing sessions were open to community members with a focus on supporting individuals grow.
Come and spend some time in nature in April, May and June 2023
The sessions were for anyone in the local community who would benefit from being in a supportive and welcoming space to relax and spend time with nature.
All sessions included free hot/cold drinks/biscuits & opportunities to:
- grow flowers/vegetables/fruits/herbs (that you can harvest later in the season)
- rest and recuperate in nature
- do some light gardening if you wish to
- take part in a creative activity
- benefit your physical and mental wellbeing
Sessions were drop in so participants didn’t have to be available for all sessions to join us, and were welcome to bring a friend or family member with them to the sessions to support them and share the experience.