In early 2020 Starfish received funding support from Coventry City Council, Coventry City of Culture 2020 and Warwickshire County Council to develop the Creative Health Meet-Ups for artists and creatives in Coventry and Warwickshire who feel passionately about the transformative effects that the arts and creativity can have on physical and mental wellbeing.
- Funding for the Creative Health Meet-Ups enables Starfish to –
- Facilitate bi-monthly general Meet-Ups
- Coordinate and host 6 Creative Health Practitioners Toolkit sessions
- Attendance at and contribution to Coventry & Warwickshire Creative Health Alliance
- To develop and explore other key aspects of arts for health locally
Download the minutes from the June Creative Health Meet-Up
If you are a creative/artist working with communities in Coventry and Warwickshire please join the Creative Health Meet-Ups page
Coventry and Warwickshire Creative Health Alliance (CWCHA). We are really pleased to be part of CWCHA Steering Group working to research and establish strong links between artists and health professionals/organisations to develop partnerships and strategies that recognise and fund arts and creativity as effective and sustainable approaches to positive physical and mental health.